- Mix the flour with the water and turmeric and leave to the side- this will form the batter for your flat breads.
- Squeeze the excess water out of the cucumber and mix it with the yoghurt and garlic. Finely chop the mint leaves and mix into the yoghurt with the olive oil, a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a small non stick pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil (on a medium heat) and pour a little of the mixture into the pan so it just covers the base of the pan. After a minute or two flip the chickpea flat bread and cook the other side until it is cooked through and charred on both sides.
- Repeat this with the rest of the mix.
- Rip up the chickpea flat breads and dunk them into the dip.
Images: Holly Clark Photography