I’m a mother, nutritional therapist and author who has been sharing recipes to help you get the glow back for the last 8 years...
Welcome back to Episode 17 of #GYGB – I hope you loved this episode with the amazing Aisha Carrington, I certainly did.
The main takeaway from this episode was about how we can start Living Life Like Nobody Is Watching. Here are some of the other learnings:
1. Just look at yourself – get past the uncomfortable bit of this
2. Then start looking at yourself and say your name and tell yourself you love yourself
3. Then progress to affirmations
4. This shouldn’t be embarrassing, this should be your time with yourself and truly making yourself aware of how amazing you are
– Mirror work -give it a go!
– Fashion – this is her passion that makes her feel good, what is yours?
– Music – the music you love can be so great!
What it’s about:
– Making wellness cool and fun, not serious
– For people to feel free and enjoy a retreat with no pressure just fun!
– It’s all centred around self love, using tools like blindfold dancing, laughter yoga, meditation, having fun – all encouraging transformational change.
“LIVE LIFE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHING”
Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe so we can get people glowing from the inside out.
Thank you so much for your support