I’m a mother, nutritional therapist and author who has been sharing recipes to help you get the glow back for the last 8 years...
Hey and welcome back to Get Your Glow Back
I am so excited for this episode with a good friend of mine, Tom Redwood.
Once a private chef to Craig David now the co-founder of Babease the most amazing, up ad coming baby food company that I am so lucky to be working closely with.
Tom likes to challenge ‘fussy eaters’ to try and find out why people don’t like certain foods and then try and challenge them.
Todays episode is so interesting and it was so refreshing to hear a fathers stance when it comes to baby food. Here are the main points:
– We need to change how people viewed baby food
– FOOD FOR BABIES, NOT BABY FOOD
– The next best thing to homemade food
– We’re not all lucky enough or have enough time to make homemade food
– Starting a movement or honesty and transparency – no marketing nonsense
– In the early days try and give as much variety as possible
– Step back and relax – if you can!
– Introduce texture as early as possible – this will start to introduce good eating habits early on
– See the food your eating – don’t have pouches as your go-to every time – or if you do, put it in a bowl, let them see it.
– Temperature – if you stick with 1 temp of food, always warm or cold, you’ll have a child who is always wanting that particular temperature of food
I am so so proud to be partnered with such an innovative and inspirational baby food brand who are really changing the path for baby food.
They have taught me that baby food should be fun, full of nutrition and flavours, but most of all, it should be made with ease.
Babease encompass all of this and more by making all of their delicious products (from pouches to pea snacks) healthy and delicious ways to experiment with challenging flavours and textures.
They understand that parents don’t always have the time, energy and sometimes confidence to cook everything from scratch at home. So they are here to make it easier for us! Together we’re on a mission to create a new generation of foodies. Yipee!!!
Any way, thank you for tuning in, if you haven’t subscribed make sure you do, you don’t want to miss out on episodes.
Find Babease website HERE
Find Babease on Instagram HERE
Find Babease on Facebook HERE
Lots of love,