I’m a mother, nutritional therapist and author who has been sharing recipes to help you get the glow back for the last 8 years...
Hello and welcome back to #GYGB
Myself and the amazing Anna, talked through her rollercoaster experience with anxiety and managing it as a mum, post-natal depression, dealing with resentment and so much more.
Psychotherapist, writer, speaker and founder of her own Instagram community in which she shares an honest, enlightening insight into motherhood day-by-day. Anna shares her very raw experiences and sheds light on how she keeps her glow despite it.
– Look at what’s going on in our life that is stopping us being able to meet our needs
– Look at how you are actually feeling and attend to it – you need, you time
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help
* Seek help when it’s getting in the way of your life and things you would be able to normally do.
Go to a GP and they can refer you onwards *
– Recognise what’s going on – “I’m making up a story”
– Remind yourself this isn’t a FACT
– Say goodbye to the thoughts, shut the door, take a stand
– THE MOP MAN THEORY!!
– Pushing and risking through vulnerability – when you feel vulnerable, push through and tell someone about it
– The thoughts in your head – think about these and start to alter and control them
– If the thoughts aren’t good enough for someone you love, they’re not good enough for you
– Try and keep routine – a routine that make you feel good
Lastly, thank you so much to Natracare for sponsoring and supporting this podcast. If you want to try their amazing products out, email email@example.com with the code ‘PLASTICFREE’ and your address to receive a free sample!
Show us you’re listening using #GYGB and tag me @madeleine_shaw_
Lots of love,