5 Overnight Oat Recipes You Have To Try
Can’t be bothered to make a proper breakfast in the morning? I know the feeling! So I’ve got you the easiest, simplest brekkie right here, and I promise you these 5 overnight oat recipes are way more delicious than a croissant!
In my new video I’ll show you how to make these beauties – there’s one for every day of the working week, and they take less than a minute to prep! Take your pick from…
- Fig, Honey & Yogurt – a Greek holiday in a jar
- Chocolate & Coconut – the sweetest way to start the day!
- Matcha & Cashew – for when your morning needs extra oomph
- Acai & Blueberry – this beautiful berry cocktail is packed with antioxidants
- Strawberry Chia Jam – a decadent trifle that doubles as a healthy breakfast
Overnight oats are great to take to work if you like to eat breakfast at your desk or if, like me, you’re practicing intermittent fasting and want a delicious, nutritious breakfast ready when your 14 hours are up.
When you recreate these overnight oat recipes please share them with me on social media using #madeleineshaw as I’d love to see how you make yours!
Love, Madeleine xx
♡ Click here to subscribe: https://goo.gl/tfaeLI
♡ Leave a nice comment on my Instagram – I love reading them and replying to you.
COME FIND ME HERE
Book – A Year of Beautiful Eating – http://amzn.to/2qCIIhs
Instagram – http://instagram.com/madeleine_shaw_
Website – http://madeleineshaw.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/madeleine_shaw_
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/madeleine_s…