- OK, grab your biggest pot, pan or casserole dish. Or a paella pan if you happen to have one!
- Add the oil and bring to a medium heat then fry off the onion for 5 mins until golden.
- Throw in the garlic, stir for a minute, then add in the potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, stir in your spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and stir for a minute then add the rice, stir well for another minute then pour over the stock.
- Pop the lid on and bring the stock to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, allowing all the liquid to be absorbed by the rice.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on top, scatter with freshly-chopped parsley and season. Serve hot!