- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Wash the sweet potato and chop into matchsticks
- Rub the sweet potato in the olive oil and smoked paprika. Place on a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes until cooked through
- Add all of the chickpea ingredients into a pan and sauté for 10 minutes.
- slice the radish and onion, halve the tomatoes
- Blend the avocado ingredients together.
- To make the taco shells place your tortillas in the oven and drape over two bars of the oven rack. Bake for 7 minutes at 180 C. Then remove carefully.
- Load up each taco with some rocket, sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, red onion, radishes, chickpeas and the avocado dip. Season and serve.