- Preheat the oven to 160 C (fan).
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Slice up the apples into slithers (removing the core) and add the apples to the pan. Cook on a low heat for a few minutes stirring. Add in 1 tsp of cinnamon , 2 tbsp of sugar/honey and the cardamom pod. Let this cook for 10 minutes until the apple is cooked through.
- With a spatula, scrape the apple contents into 4 small ramekins. In the same pan, melt the coconut oil, then take it off the heat.
- Stir in the oats, 2 tbsp of sugar/honey, 1 tsp of cinnamon and a pinch of salt and stir well until fully combined.
- Then with the spatula, scrape the crumble onto of the ramekin and pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with coconut yogurt, natural yogurt or some fresh berries and cinnamon.
Images: Holly Clark Photography