· Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°C fan / 375°F / gas mark 5.
· Cream the sugar and coconut oil in your food processor, then add the polenta, ground almonds, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Mix again. Break in the eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition. Finally, add the lime zest, lime juice and vanilla extract.
· Grease a 22cm cake tin and pour in the mixture. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the cake is golden on top and starting to shrink away from the sides. Try the knife test: if it pulls out clean, your cake is ready.
· In a small saucepan warm the drizzle ingredients together. Pour over the cake when it’s fresh out of the oven.
· Top with coconut flakes, coconut yogurt and slices of lime.