1. Heat the oven to 120ºC / 250ºF / gas 3.
2. Warm 1tbsp olive oil in a pan on a medium heat, add the spring onions and garlic and cook for a minute before adding the smoked paprika and oregano. Pour in the black beans, 100ml water and a big pinch of sea salt. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring well.
3. While this is cooking slice the avocado and squeeze over a ¼ of the lime – this stops it going brown.
4. Now make your salsa: mix the cherry tomatoes, red onion and coriander together with the rest of the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Warm the tortillas in the oven.
6. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan, then fry the duck eggs for 4 minutes until the white is set.
7. Load up your tortillas with the avocado slices, tomato salsa, beans, feta, fried duck eggs and fresh chilli.