- In a pot place a tsp of the olive oil and then shallots, fry for 5 minutes
- Then add the garlic, a pinch of salt and dried spices, stir for a minute then add the chopped tomatoes, tomato concentrate and butterbeans, cook for 15 minutes and then turn down to a low heat and keep warm while you finish the other components.
- Make the sweet potato hash by placing one egg in a bowl and whisk it for 30 seconds, season with salt and pepper, then add in the grated sweet potato, oats until combined well.
- Heat a tsp of the oil in a pan to a medium heat, divide the sweet potato mixture into 4 even balls and roll into pattie-like shape. Cook in the oil for 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through. Keep in tin foil to keep warm.
- To make the portobello mushrooms add a little oil to a frying pan and place the mushrooms in at a medium heat. Brush with the pesto and cook for 5 minutes turning them over half way through.
- Finally toast the sourdough until golden brown and in a large frying pan – fry off the 4 remaining eggs in a little olive oil. Cook them sunny side up for 2-3 minutes until the white is cooked through but the yolk is still a little runny. Season the eggs with salt and plate everything together and enjoy!