- Preheat the oven to 170 C.
- Cut the butter into cubes and break up the chocolate. Melt the chocolate and butter in a pot and place over a very low heat.
- Once melted take this off the heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl then pour in the chocolate mix and stir vigorously. Throw in the salt and then slowly add in the almonds until your mixture is fully mixed with no lumps.
- Grease a small baking tray with butter/coconut oil and pour the brownie mix in. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Thinly slice the orange into slithers and place onto a tray. Place on the oven with the brownies for 15 minutes until crisp.
- When the brownies are ready take them out and let them to cool then decorate with the orange slices.
Serve with yoghurt or coconut cream and fresh berries.
Images: Holly Clark Photography