First step …
- Firstly season the fish with a little salt and leave to the side
- Place the oil in a pot and bring to a medium heat, then add the garlic, ginger, curry paste and stir for 30 seconds then pour in the coconut milk and add in the turmeric, cook for a few minutes stirring.
- Then place in the fish, baby corn, mushrooms, pepper, 1 tsp of tamari or soy sauce and cook for 10 minutes until everything is cooked through
- To ribbon the cucumber just use a peeler and stroke down the cucumber lengthways to create ribbons. Its hard to do the whole one so be careful on your fingers.
- Plate the cucumber ribbons and serve with the curry to the side.
- Top with sesame seeds, fresh lime juice and some tamari.