- Zest one lime onto the fish, season with salt and pepper and leave to sit.
- Now, mix your chickpea flour with the water, turmeric and a pinch of salt and let this sit for 30 minutes.
- To make the mango salsa, cut up the mango into inch long chunks, finely slice up the chilli (only using a pinch for less spicy and the whole thing for a real kick) and place in a bowl with the olive oil, juice of 1 lime and coriander.
- Chop up the avocado and tomato into inch wide pieces and dress with the juice of 1 lime and a pinch of salt and leave to the side.
- Heat up a small pan in a medium heat with a tsp of coconut oil and pour in some of the chickpea mix until it cover the edges of the pan, cook for 2 minutes on one side then flip and cook for another minute the other side. (You are aiming to have it cooked through and slightly charred.)
- Repeat this with the rest of the mix.
- Heat another pan with 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil to a medium to high heat. Fry the fish 2 minutes each side, until just cooked through.