Mhhh Nutella, so rich, gooey and chocolatey.
I was thinking about how I needed this back in my life the other day so got down and dirty in the kitchen to create this delicious treat.
Hazelnuts blend with chocolate so well! They are an essential to get the glow with one cup giving you 86% of your recommended vitamin E. This super vitamin protects your beautiful skin from UV radiation and ageing.
- 250g of hazelnuts
- 40 g of raw cocoa
- 1 tsp of stevia powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 50 ml of almond milk (or coconut or organic milk)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Toast the hazelnuts for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Place the nuts in a kitchen towel and rub the nuts so the shells come off. (not all of the shells will come off but try and get as much as possible)
- Place the nuts in your food processor, blend until it forms into a nut butter/dough like consistency.
- Add the other ingredients into the food processor; add a little more milk if you want a runnier consistency.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container like a jam jar.
- Happy Cooking!
Tip: Dollop on top of some of my gluten free deserts or just pop your spoon in the jar for a little guilt free naughtiness.