Come and join me for a seasonal evening of Christmas fun, with a delicious, healthy and merry menu that father Christmas would be proud of!
Tickets cost £40 and Included within this price is your choice of main, a dessert and a goodie bag. I’ll be on hand all evening to answer your questions about all things healthy, and please feel free to bring along your copy of my books, or books you’ve bought as Christmas pressies so that I can sign them for you!
Now the exciting bit…
On entry you will be greeted with a tropical healthy cocktail made with coconut water, lime, rum and pineapple (sugar and gluten free) – we will also be providing ‘mocktails’ for those who don’t drink.
1. Spinach and Cashew nut roast – A nut roast is not just for vegetarians. This Christmas classic is a nutritious plant based meal which can provide a tasty abundance of essential minerals and nutrients. So let’s ignore the cliches and dig in!
2. Roast Chicken – A tasty Christmas classic, my roast chicken is bursting with flavour and it will fill you up. If you’re a gym bunny, this is the perfect main for you as it’s bursting with protein. A perfect choice for warming up your soul and your body when it’s cold outside!
There will be two sides served with your healthy Christmas dinner:
1. Wild Rice salad with Pecans, Pomegranate and roasted Brussels Sprouts – a new Christmas favourite of mine, this awesome alternative side dish will be on my website for you in December, but in the mean time enjoy this jewelled salad with sweet bursts of pomegranate and crunch from the pecans. It’s a real Christmas delight.
2. Roasted Sweet Potato and Parsnips – Nothing says winter vegetables more than parsnips and sweet potatoes. These root vegetables are truly a magical side dish. Smothered in cinnamon, nutmeg and garlic, this dish is a really comforting treat.
1. Mince Pies – You can’t go wrong with this spiced, seasonal pud. It’s my take on the usual mince pie, just minus the refined sugar, gluten and dairy!
2. Chocolate Cake with Goji berries – It’s rich, gooey and super sexy, yet flour and gluten free. Using ground almonds and lots of melted Om Bar Chocolate, this cake is an absolute show stopper and the perfect way to end your festive meal.
What better way to relax on a Sunday evening than nourishing your body with good, honest food which will set you and your body up for a productive week ahead, and get you in the Christmas spirit!
Please make sure you select your choice of meal upon purchasing your tickets.
If you have any concerns about allergies, please let us know before purchasing tickets.
All tickets are sadly non refundable, these events take time and are expensive to run, so please double check your diary before booking.
See you there!
See you there!
Lots of love, Madeleine xxx